This ONE Food Burns Fat In your sleep (If taken the way I show you)
It can also Help Stop energy crashes, Bad cravings & overeating
(leave a comment below)
Proven to Protect against cancer, arthritis, and diabetes. Known to Shrink Waist And lower Body fat when taking 2 grams daily for 12 weeks.
What you need:
1. whole lemon. 1/4 wedge.
2. honey. 1 tablespoon
3. ginger. one small sliver.
4. ceylon cinnamon powder. 1/2 to 1 teaspoon.
I like using a whole lemon but you can use lemon juice if you wish.
-Soak the lemon in baking soda and vinegar to remove pesticides. Cut into quarter pieces. Use 1/4 piece and squeeze it into hot water. Drop the piece into the water.
-Cut a small sliver of ginger and drop it into the hot water.
-Sprinkle cinnamon into water.
Drink at night for max benefit.
Add cinnamon to other things throughout the day (eg. smoothie, overnight oats, etc.). Try to get 2 grams of cinnamon per day for 12 weeks.
Measure your stomach or weight before and measure again after 12 weeks.
You will feel the difference in energy and skin brightening immediately.
Cinnamon's Slimming Secret: A Scientific Exploration into Waist Shrinkage and Body Fat Reduction
For years, cinnamon has been revered for its aromatic presence and culinary versatility, but recent scientific studies have uncovered another dimension to this spice – its potential role in shrinking waistlines and reducing body fat. Let's delve into the intriguing research that supports cinnamon's contribution to achieving a slimmer and healthier physique.
- Metabolic Boost and Fat Burning:Cinnamon is known to influence metabolic processes in the body, and several studies suggest that it may enhance fat burning. Research published in the journal "Metabolism" found that cinnamon extract increased the expression of genes related to lipid metabolism in adipocytes, or fat cells. This indicates that cinnamon may play a role in promoting the breakdown of fats, potentially contributing to a reduction in overall body fat.
- Reference: Qin B, Panickar KS, Anderson RA. Cinnamon: Potential role in the prevention of insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, and type 2 diabetes. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2010;4(3):685-693.
- Insulin Sensitivity and Blood Sugar Regulation:Cinnamon has been extensively studied for its impact on insulin sensitivity and blood sugar control. Improved insulin sensitivity is crucial for efficient glucose metabolism and preventing the storage of excess sugars as fat. A review in the "Annals of Family Medicine" suggested that cinnamon supplementation may enhance insulin action, potentially leading to better blood sugar regulation and reduced fat accumulation.
- Reference: Kirkham S, Akilen R, Sharma S, Tsiami A. The potential of cinnamon to reduce blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2009;11(12):1100-1113.
- Appetite Suppression and Weight Management:Cinnamon may also aid in weight management by influencing appetite. A study published in the "Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics" found that adding cinnamon to a meal led to a significant delay in gastric emptying, potentially resulting in increased feelings of fullness and reduced overall food intake. This appetite-suppressing effect could contribute to weight loss and waist shrinkage over time.
- Reference: Hlebowicz J, Darwiche G, Björgell O, Almér LO. Effect of cinnamon on postprandial blood glucose, gastric emptying, and satiety in healthy subjects. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007;85(6):1552-1556.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects:Inflammation is closely linked to obesity, particularly abdominal obesity. Cinnamon's anti-inflammatory properties, attributed to compounds like cinnamaldehyde and cinnamic acid, may play a role in reducing inflammation in adipose tissues. A study in the "Journal of Inflammation Research" demonstrated that cinnamon extract can inhibit inflammatory markers, suggesting its potential in mitigating inflammation-related fat accumulation.
- Reference: Shen Y, Fukushima M, Ito Y, et al. Inhibitory effect of cinnamon on the development of obesity in mice with a high-fat diet. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;151(1):515-522.
The scientific evidence supporting cinnamon's potential to aid in waist shrinkage and body fat reduction is promising. From its influence on metabolic processes and fat burning to its role in improving insulin sensitivity and suppressing appetite, cinnamon offers a multifaceted approach to supporting a healthy weight. While incorporating cinnamon into your diet may be a flavorful strategy for those aiming to trim their waistlines, it's essential to maintain a balanced lifestyle that includes regular physical activity and a well-rounded diet. As with any health-related endeavors, consulting with a healthcare professional is advisable, especially for individuals with pre-existing health conditions or those seeking personalized guidance. Embracing the potential benefits of cinnamon may be a delicious and scientifically supported addition to your journey toward a healthier, slimmer you.
"It is not as much about who you used to be as it is who you choose to be." -Sanhita Baruah