Reset Your Metabolism & Inflammation -- So You Can Lose Weight, Stop Pain & Shrink Waist In Just 21 Days
Get injected with motivation and energy (instead of medication) and get results that last for life. Whether you're 27, 47, patient or athlete, we got you. Designed to get you tone, lean and energized all naturally the way God intended.
use Advanced Science Discoveries And go deep into your physiology
Proven By real Patients & Clients Losing Inches!
Request your Invitation
Next Session Starting Soon!
- Effects of exercise and diet on chronic disease.Authors: Blair, S. N., & Brodney, S.Journal: Medicine & Science in Sports & ExerciseYear: 1999Volume: 31(11 Suppl)Pages: S609-S614DOI: 10.1097/00005768-199911001-00028
- Effect of dietary macronutrient composition on AMPK and SIRT1 expression and activity in human skeletal muscle.Authors: Russell, A. P., et al.Journal: Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and MetabolismYear: 2013Volume: 38(9)Pages: 952-959DOI: 10.1139/apnm-2012-0380
- Effects of intermittent fasting on health markers in those with type 2 diabetes: A pilot study.Authors: Carter, S., et al.Journal: World Journal of DiabetesYear: 2017Volume: 8(4)Pages: 154-164DOI: 10.4239/wjd.v8.i4.154
- Differential effects of aerobic exercise, resistance training, and combined exercise modalities on insulin resistance markers in overweight and obese adults.Authors: Mitranun, W., et al.Journal: European Journal of Applied PhysiologyYear: 2014Volume: 114(12)Pages: 2529-2537DOI: 10.1007/s00421-014-3005-5
- The role of dietary fat in body fatness: evidence from a preliminary meta-analysis of ad libitum low-fat dietary intervention studies.Authors: Astrup, A., et al.Journal: The British Journal of NutritionYear: 2000Volume: 83(Suppl 1)Pages: S25-S32DOI: 10.1017/s0007114500001071
- Impact of sleep duration and weekend oversleep on body weight and blood pressure in adolescents.Authors: Matthews, K. A., et al.Journal: Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent MedicineYear: 2012Volume: 166(9)Pages: 828-833DOI: 10.1001/archpediatrics.2012.120
- Short-term improvement of insulin resistance and lower limb muscle function in obese older adults after alternate-day fasting.Authors: Tinsley, G. M., et al.Journal: Journal of Aging and Physical ActivityYear: 2018Volume: 26(1)Pages: 107-113DOI: 10.1123/japa.2016-0395
- Exercise and weight loss in obese individuals: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Authors: Wu, T., et al.Journal: European Journal of Sport ScienceYear: 2017Volume: 17(8)Pages: 940-953DOI: 10.1080/17461391.2017.1344527
- The effects of high-intensity interval training vs. moderate-intensity continuous training on body composition in overweight and obese adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Authors: Keating, S. E., et al.Journal: Obesity ReviewsYear: 2017Volume: 18(6)Pages: 635-646DOI: 10.1111/obr.12532
- Metabolic effects of intermittent fasting.Authors: Patterson, R. E., & Sears, D. D.Journal: Annual Review of NutritionYear: 2017Volume: 37Pages: 371-393DOI: 10.1146/annurev-nutr-071816-064634